|ni'o mi na'e nelci le pa ckupau goi ko'a ki'u le re mei no'u la'e di'e
i ju'o ju'a ga nai da jondatnymu'e selsnu ma'i la .uikipedias. po'o gi da .ei na zvati pe'a la .uikipedias .i .e'u ko'a se vimcu .i mu'o mi'e .komfo,amonan. 18:15, 24 August 2007 (UTC)
|I dislike this article for two reasons.
Really, if Wikipedia is your only web presence, you don't belong in Wikipedia. Can this be deleted?
|mi facki re le ckupau poi ke'a cu srana la'o gy. Artur Balder gy. .i le pamoi ckupau cusku ledu'u .a bu by. cu cinta gasnu .ije le remoi ckupau cusku ledu'u .a bu by. cu fadni pinka gasnu .iku'i mi stidi lenu mi'o fanva le glibau ckupau noi .a bu by. cu dunli le dotco ckufi'i Stifynsemons 04:00, 25 August 2007 (UTC)||I discovered two pages pertaining to Artur Balder; the first page expresses the idea that he is a painter, and the second expresses the idea that he is a ordinary poster. However, I suggest that we translate the English article, where Artur Balder is a German novelist.|
- Well, translating the English Wikipedia article is one thing, but I am inclined to delete this article as it stands now because it refers to an individual that we cannot seem to verify the existence of. Although you are, of course, free to spend your time however you wish, I might suggest that there are a lot of other articles one could translate instead that would be of more value.—sen (ko tavla) 22:09, 26 August 2007 (UTC)
- From what I can find, the author may exist (at least his science fiction books can be found in Amazon), apparently he was born in Munich but is German-Spanish and writes in Spanish. The Spanish article seems to be the most complete. The date of birth is mostly given as August 14, 1974 not January 14 as claimed here. Different wikipedias give different months, but they all seem to agree on the year and the day. He is also a painter. Some wikipedias (like the Portuguese one) claim he is British, but none claim he is a linguist, as far as I can tell. Mostly they say he was born in Munich. The Interlingua wikipedia, if I understand correctly, says that he wrote his books while living in his first car, but that the books have been so successful that now he is very rich! The inconsistencies in all the articles I'm able to read are pretty impressive. It would be interesting to know what the articles in languages I can't read say. Xorxes 16:21, 28 August 2007 (UTC)
- I checked ji'i 20 other language wikipedias (not the content, only the list of editors to Balder's article). In almost all cases, the first edit to the Artur Balder article was done by a new user, i.e. the first edit to Artur Balder was the first edit of that user. So it really seems to me as though it's an individual trying to raise Artur Balder's profile. I guess that individual does not speak lojban and just copied the tolkien article and replaced name and terjbena, i.e. the claim that he's a brito bauskepre was copied from the tolkien article.
- isemu'ibo, I also propose to delete this article. --Danogo 06:38, 3 September 2007 (UTC)
- Ah, that explains where the "djon" comes from too. Still, given that he managed to translate the article passably into so many languages, it may serve to raise Lojban's profile as much as or more than the Author's, at least as long as he is not deleted from the other wikipedias. :) Xorxes 20:36, 3 September 2007 (UTC)
|no'i mi ca'o djica lo nu vimcu ti poi ckupau .i xu toltu'i mu'o mi'e sen (ko tavla) 16:22, 30 September 2007 (UTC)||I still want to delete this page. Any objections?—sen (ko tavla) 16:22, 30 September 2007 (UTC)|
le spano ke casnu ckupau cu vasru le sedu'u senpi le du'u jbena fo la valensias .e la minxen .i .e'a ko vimcu mi'e Pier 11:12, 1 October 2007 (UTC)